FOLDABLE N95 RESPIRATOR – ALG HEALTH
ALG PT-N95 Surgical Respirator Masks, 100% manufactured in the USA and approved by the Centers for Disease Control’s National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, have provided the best respiratory protection for American healthcare employees in the past year. With the expanded mask manufacturing capacity, healthcare employees are getting the protection they need. We are excited to provide the same high-quality protection to the general public.
Ultra high-performance fabric filters 99% of airborne particles according to lab tests.
Double braided headband structure for a tight seal with maximum comfort for all-day protection.
Reusable for multiple sessions (up to one week or until soiled, according to CDC guidelines).
Meets FDA/NIOSH MOU 225-18-006 for use in a surgical setting.
Approvals and Standards: NIOSH TC-84A-9288 FDA – Surgical
Meets NIOSH inhalation procedure testing TEB-APR-STP-0007.
99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101.
99.7% Filter Efficiency according to ICS Laboratories Inc.
Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C. 2533a) compliant.
Lightweight construction promotes longer wear time.
Moldable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal.
One size fits most.
Latex free: Yes.
20 Masks per bag
▪ Outer Layer: Spun bound cloth/non-woven fabric
▪ Filter: Electrostatic hot air cotton
▪ Lining: Melt blown non-woven fabric
▪ Inner Layer: Spun bound cloth/non-woven fabric
▪ Nose Clip: Plastic galvanized iron wire
▪ Nose Foam: Spandex filament sponge bar
▪ Headband: Nylon string
How to wear KN95 masks?
- Using clean hands, unfold and open the mask with the nose clip at the top, pull the ear straps apart with both your hands.
- Hold the bottom edge of the mask against your chin and the nose clip across the upper bridge of your nose to completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them until they feel comfortable.
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place the tips of the thumb and forefinger of one hand at the middle of the nose clip and press inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the clip to form it to the bridge and sides of your nose. Repeat with the thumb and forefinger tips of your other hand to achieve a more even, secure seal.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, tighten the clip again following the process in step 4. If you feel air escaping from the sides of the mask, readjust the ear loops.
WHY BUY FROM US
2. We love our customers. We care about you. We are here to keep you, your family and your community safe and well protected.
3. We are a Seattle based company with fast nationwide delivery and we are always here to help.
4. We give back to our local community. Over the past year, we have donated tens of thousands of masks to nonprofit organizations in the state of Washington. Your purchase will allow us to continue giving back to those in need during these difficult times. If you are a nonprofit seeking PPE donations, please contact us at donation@seattlePPE.com and tell us about your organization and needs.
TALK TO US
We love our customers! We'd love to understand your PPE needs and would do everything we can to help. Have a question? Email us at customerservice@SeattlePPE.com and we will respond within hours. Prefer to order over the phone? You can reach us at (360) 386-5798 between 9am and 5pm PT on weekdays.
SeattlePPE is conducting a quick 5 minutes online survey to collect your feedback. You will receive a $10 off any order over $20 coupon after the completion of the survey. Please start the survey here.
1. Where is your company based?
We are based in Seattle, Washington, with additional distribution facilities in New York and Los Angeles.2. How much does shipping cost?
We offer free shipping for all orders over $39, and a flat rate of $6.95 for orders under $39, shipped via standard USPS or UPS service.
3. When will I receive my order?
All orders are shipped within one business day using USPS or UPS. We will email you the tracking number once your order has been shipped. Most orders are delivered in 2 business days for East and West Coast states, or 2 to 4 business days for the rest of the Continental US.
4. What is the quality standard of your products?
Our products are produced by FDA-registered manufacturers and we have reliably supplied to healthcare providers who require the highest standard products, including hospitals, state/local governments, and nursing homes.
5. Are my KN95 masks washable?
We do not recommend washing KN95 masks. For non-medical purposes, they can be used multiple times over several days or until soiled. We recommend decontamination with a UV light after each use.
6. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept a wide range of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard , American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Venmo.
7. I don’t see the products or the quantities that I need. Can you provide additional personal protective equipment products or larger quantities than you have listed?
The answer is most likely yes. We’d love to understand your needs and try to help. Please contact us at customerservice@seattlePPE.com. We guarantee the most competitive price for all orders.8. Do you accept returns?
Any defective products will be replaced with no additional charge if we are notified within 15 days of product delivery. All non-defective products, with the exception of masks and face shields can be returned within 15 days in new and unopened condition with a return processing fee of the greater of 10% of the original purchase price or $5. We always want to understand how we can address your needs or concerns. Please contact us regarding any specific returns questions at customerservice@seattlePPE.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.