FDA Registered Establishment Number: 3016774574
FDA Regulation Number: 878.4040
TUGU KN95 respirator masks provide the best protection to keep you safe in today’s environment. KN95 is the most effective disposable mask available to non-medical personnel today. It is equivalent to N95 according to 3M's performance analysis. See our introduction and demo video here.
- High-efficiency 95%+ filtration, significantly better than 3-ply medical-style (blue) masks and cloth masks.
- Offers effective protection for you and people around you against viruses, germs, bacteria and more
- Reusable until soiled, according to CDC guidelines.
- Flat-fold design for easy storage.
- Fabric ear loops without staples provide greater comfort, especially when worn during hot and humid conditions.
- Front of masks sits away from mouth for easier, more comfortable breathing and speaking.
- Pliable metal nose clip provides a more secure seal.
- Customer feedbacks suggest that this mask is a good universal fit for both male and female
- Masks will come in factory sealed 5-packs. You will receive multiples of 5-packs according to your order quantity.
KN95 - German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Mask of Choice
"German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who before entering politics earned a doctorate in quantum chemistry from the Central Institute for Physical Chemistry at the Academy of Sciences in Berlin-Adlershof has made KN95 masks her PPE of choice and has often been photographed proudly wearing the KN95 masks."
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR MASKS
- Using clean hands, unfold and open the mask with the nose clip at the top, pull the ear straps apart with both your hands.
- Hold the bottom edge of the mask against your chin and the nose clip across the upper bridge of your nose to completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them until they feel comfortable.
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place the tips of the thumb and forefinger of one hand at the middle of the nose clip and press inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the clip to form it to the bridge and sides of your nose. Repeat with the thumb and forefinger tips of your other hand to achieve a more even, secure seal.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, tighten the clip again following the process in step 4. If you feel air escaping from the sides of the mask, readjust the ear loops.
SeattlePPE is conducting a quick 5 minutes online survey to collect your feedback. We will send you a $10 off any order over $20 coupon after the completion of the survey. Please start the survey here.
Prefer to order over the phone? Just enter your name, email, and phone number in the "Chat with us" box to the lower right and we will call you shortly.
Better than the ones that I bought before. Wil buy again.
These masks have protective layers, and they are comfortable. There is a flexible strip on the bridge of your nose that you can adjust very easily, and it doesn't fog up your glasses. Great product.
Not only do we use these masks, we offer them to our members. They're great masks for working out and lifting weights!
Just great..thank you so much!
The masks are what I expected. Good fit, easy to breath. Very satisfied.
trceived masked when order stated them to be here, completly satified with them. they are much more comfortable to wear than other masks we have tried nocomplaints on them at all would no heaitate to order again