- Available for special bulk orders only. Please contact customerservice@SeattlePPE.com
- Powder free & latex free
- Strong nitrile material offers enhanced strength and tear resistance
- Textured fingertips allow for fine control when precision is needed for lab work, medical procedures and more
- 3 mils thick around the palm and fingers and 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove
- Perfect for medical & dental offices, scientific labs & warehouses, restaurants & food prep, home cleaning, beauty salons & tattoo parlors
- 200 per box
- Premium purple color
- Made in Malaysia
I got the medium size and they fit perfectly!
I’ve ordered from this company at least 3 separate times. I’ve been very pleased with the quality of the items. Also the items have been sent promptly and the communication has been very good. I’ll definitely continue to order from Inland PPE and also recommend them to my other coworkers.
How to wear KN95 masks?
- Using clean hands, unfold and open the mask with the nose clip at the top, pull the ear straps apart with both your hands.
- Hold the bottom edge of the mask against your chin and the nose clip across the upper bridge of your nose to completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them until they feel comfortable.
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place the tips of the thumb and forefinger of one hand at the middle of the nose clip and press inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the clip to form it to the bridge and sides of your nose. Repeat with the thumb and forefinger tips of your other hand to achieve a more even, secure seal.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, tighten the clip again following the process in step 4. If you feel air escaping from the sides of the mask, readjust the ear loops.
WHY BUY FROM US
2. We love our customers. We care about you. We are here to keep you, your family and your community safe and well protected.
3. We are a small business with fast nationwide delivery and we are always here to help.
4. We give back to our local community. Over the past year, we have donated tens of thousands of masks to nonprofit organizations. Your purchase will allow us to continue giving back to those in need during these difficult times. If you are a nonprofit seeking PPE donations, please contact us at donation@seattlePPE.com and tell us about your organization and needs.
TALK TO US
We love our customers! We'd love to understand your PPE needs and would do everything we can to help. Have a question? Email us at customerservice@SeattlePPE.com and we will respond within hours. Prefer to order over the phone? You can reach us at (360) 386-5798 between 9am and 5pm PT on weekdays.
SeattlePPE is conducting a quick 5 minutes online survey to collect your feedback. You will receive a $10 off any order over $20 coupon after the completion of the survey. Please start the survey here.
1. When will I receive my order?
All orders are shipped within one business day using USPS or FedEx, from our Los Angeles or New York distribution center. We will email you the tracking number once your order has been shipped. Most orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days for East and West Coast states, or 2 to 4 business days for the rest of the Continental US.2. How much does shipping cost?
We offer free shipping for all orders over $39, and a flat rate of $6.95 for orders under $39, shipped via standard USPS or FedEx service.
3. What is the quality standard of your products?
Our products are produced by FDA-registered manufacturers and we have reliably supplied to healthcare providers who require the highest standard products, including hospitals, state/local governments, and nursing homes.
4. Which mask fits me the best?
While all of our KN95 and N95 masks (with the exception of the ALG N95 Cone) are designed as one size fits all (or fits most), please use the following information—based on customer feedback—to help you select a mask that will fit you securely and comfortably:
|ALG N95 Fold||Large females, medium/large males|
|ALG N95 Cone Size Regular||Large females, medium/large males|
|Chengde||Medium to large females, most males|
|TUGU KN95||Medium to large females, most males|
|Powecom KN95||Most females, small to medium males|
|ALG N95 Cone Size Small||Small to medium females, small males|
|Weini KN95||Small to medium females, small males|
5. Are my N95/KN95 masks washable?
We do not recommend washing N95/KN95 masks. For non-medical purposes, they can be used multiple times over several days or until soiled. We recommend decontaminate with a UV light after each use.
6. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept a wide range of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard , American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Venmo.
7. I don’t see the products or the quantities that I need. Can you provide additional personal protective equipment products or larger quantities than you have listed?
The answer is most likely yes. We’d love to understand your needs and try to help. Please contact us at customerservice@seattlePPE.com. We guarantee the most competitive price for all orders.8. Do you accept returns?
Any defective products will be replaced with no additional charge if we are notified within 15 days of product delivery. All non-defective products, with the exception of masks and face shields can be returned within 15 days in new and unopened condition with a return processing fee of the greater of 10% of the original purchase price or $5. We always want to understand how we can address your needs or concerns. Please contact us regarding any specific returns questions at customerservice@seattlePPE.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.