FDA Registered Establishment Number: 3016774574
FDA Regulation Number: 878.4040
TUGU KN95 respirator masks provide great protection to keep you safe in today’s environment. Please see our introduction and demo video here.
- High-efficiency 95%+ filtration, significantly better than 3-ply medical-style (blue) masks and cloth masks.
- Offers effective protection for you and people around you against viruses, germs, bacteria and more
- Reusable until soiled, according to CDC guidelines.
- Flat-fold design for easy storage.
- Fabric ear loops without staples provide greater comfort, especially when worn during hot and humid conditions.
- Front of masks sits away from mouth for easier, more comfortable breathing and speaking.
- Pliable metal nose clip provides a more secure seal.
- The TUGU mask is a more relaxed fit mask. Customer feedbacks suggest that this mask is a good universal fit for both male and female. Please see our FAQ section below for additional fit information.
- Masks will come in factory sealed 5-packs. You will receive multiples of 5-packs according to your order quantity.
KN95 - German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Mask of Choice
"German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who before entering politics earned a doctorate in quantum chemistry from the Central Institute for Physical Chemistry at the Academy of Sciences in Berlin-Adlershof has made KN95 masks her PPE of choice and has often been photographed proudly wearing the KN95 masks."
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR MASKS
Better than the ones that I bought before. Wil buy again.
These masks have protective layers, and they are comfortable. There is a flexible strip on the bridge of your nose that you can adjust very easily, and it doesn't fog up your glasses. Great product.
Not only do we use these masks, we offer them to our members. They're great masks for working out and lifting weights!
Just great..thank you so much!
The masks are what I expected. Good fit, easy to breath. Very satisfied.
trceived masked when order stated them to be here, completly satified with them. they are much more comfortable to wear than other masks we have tried nocomplaints on them at all would no heaitate to order again
How to wear KN95 masks?
- Using clean hands, unfold and open the mask with the nose clip at the top, pull the ear straps apart with both your hands.
- Hold the bottom edge of the mask against your chin and the nose clip across the upper bridge of your nose to completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them until they feel comfortable.
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place the tips of the thumb and forefinger of one hand at the middle of the nose clip and press inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the clip to form it to the bridge and sides of your nose. Repeat with the thumb and forefinger tips of your other hand to achieve a more even, secure seal.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, tighten the clip again following the process in step 4. If you feel air escaping from the sides of the mask, readjust the ear loops.
WHY BUY FROM US
2. We love our customers. We care about you. We are here to keep you, your family and your community safe and well protected.
3. We are a small business with fast nationwide delivery and we are always here to help.
4. We give back to our local community. Over the past year, we have donated tens of thousands of masks to nonprofit organizations. Your purchase will allow us to continue giving back to those in need during these difficult times. If you are a nonprofit seeking PPE donations, please contact us at donation@seattlePPE.com and tell us about your organization and needs.
TALK TO US
We love our customers! We'd love to understand your PPE needs and would do everything we can to help. Have a question? Email us at customerservice@SeattlePPE.com and we will respond within hours. Prefer to order over the phone? You can reach us at (360) 386-5798 between 9am and 5pm PT on weekdays.
SeattlePPE is conducting a quick 5 minutes online survey to collect your feedback. You will receive a $10 off any order over $20 coupon after the completion of the survey. Please start the survey here.
1. When will I receive my order?
All orders are shipped within one business day using USPS or FedEx, from our Los Angeles or New York distribution center. We will email you the tracking number once your order has been shipped. Most orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days for East and West Coast states, or 2 to 4 business days for the rest of the Continental US.2. How much does shipping cost?
We offer free shipping for all orders over $39, and a flat rate of $6.95 for orders under $39, shipped via standard USPS or FedEx service.
3. What is the quality standard of your products?
Our products are produced by FDA-registered manufacturers and we have reliably supplied to healthcare providers who require the highest standard products, including hospitals, state/local governments, and nursing homes.
4. Which mask fits me the best?
While all of our KN95 and N95 masks (with the exception of the ALG N95 Cone) are designed as one size fits all (or fits most), please use the following information—based on customer feedback—to help you select a mask that will fit you securely and comfortably:
|ALG N95 Fold||Large females, medium/large males|
|ALG N95 Cone Size Regular||Large females, medium/large males|
|Chengde||Medium to large females, most males|
|TUGU KN95||Medium to large females, most males|
|Powecom KN95||Most females, small to medium males|
|ALG N95 Cone Size Small||Small to medium females, small males|
|Weini KN95||Small to medium females, small males|
5. Are my N95/KN95 masks washable?
We do not recommend washing N95/KN95 masks. For non-medical purposes, they can be used multiple times over several days or until soiled. We recommend decontaminate with a UV light after each use.
6. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept a wide range of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard , American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Venmo.
7. I don’t see the products or the quantities that I need. Can you provide additional personal protective equipment products or larger quantities than you have listed?
The answer is most likely yes. We’d love to understand your needs and try to help. Please contact us at customerservice@seattlePPE.com. We guarantee the most competitive price for all orders.8. Do you accept returns?
Any defective products will be replaced with no additional charge if we are notified within 15 days of product delivery. All non-defective products, with the exception of masks and face shields can be returned within 15 days in new and unopened condition with a return processing fee of the greater of 10% of the original purchase price or $5. We always want to understand how we can address your needs or concerns. Please contact us regarding any specific returns questions at customerservice@seattlePPE.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.